Sivakumar Venkataramany is Assistant Professor of Finance and International Business at the Dauch College of Business and Economics, Ashland University, Ohio, US. Prior to that, he taught at the Grove School of Business, Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania, US. He is a Visiting Professor of International Finance at the Universidad del Pacifico, Ecuador and also for the DBA and MBA programs of Southern California University for Professional Studies in Beijing and Shanghai. His teaching and research interests are in global finance, multinational management, emerging financial markets, competitiveness of global banks and privatisation in developing countries, particularly India.
Dr Venkataramany is co-author of International Banking: Handbook of Modern Finance, published by Warren, Lambart and Gotham, and Competitive Strategies of International Financial Institutions, Blackwell Publications.He has served as a consultant to private companies, banks and government agencies. He earned his PhD in International Banking and International Business, MS (Computer Information Systems) and MBA (Finance) at the University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, US.
- Master of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Certificate of Management Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate of Financial Management
- Certificate of Professional Development
- 612: Finance
- 640: Managing International Business
- 712: Financial Management for Decision Making
- 713: International Finance