Dr Evelyn GULLETT
Dr Evelyn Gullett is Assistant Dean, Pedagogy at U21Global. In this role, Dr Gullett is the academic lead to drive pedagogical innovation by implementing and encouraging continuous pedagogical advancement in online classrooms, while collaborating closely with learning design, operations and faculty.
She also teaches various business and management courses across different academic programmes offered by U21Global. Her research interests include eLearning, organisational behaviour, work relationships, leadership application, coaching, cultural diversity, training and development as well as qualitative research.
Dr Gullett has worked on projects in various industries ranging from international hotel and tourism management, airline services, retail, call centers, hospital administration, education and the federal government. A scholar-practitioner, Dr Gullett is backed with 23 years of international work experiences in areas such as human resources management and recruitment, training and development, account management, sales and customer service support, marketing, research analysis, strategic planning, project management and consulting. She combines her teaching experience with this rich knowledge.
U21Global honoured Dr Gullett with the U21Global faculty Excellence Award in the category "Excellence in Online Teaching" in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
Dr Gullett received her PhD in Human and Organisational Systems from The Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, California. She holds a masters degree in Organisational Development and earned her MBA with a concentration in Human Resource Management and BA in Human Resource Development from Hawaii Pacific University.
- Master of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Certificate of Management Studies
- Master of Management in Information Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma of Information Technology Management
- Postgraduate Certificate of Information Technology Management
- Certificate of Professional Development
- 601: Organisational Behaviour
- 640: Managing International Business
- 690: Strategic Management
- 750: Human Resources Management
- 760: Management of Services
- Gullett, E. and Bhandar, M. (2010). "Evaluating student perceptions of using Blogs in an online course", International Journal of Information Communication and Technology Education (IJICTE), 6(3), 64-74.
- Malik, K., Gullett, E, Sigala, M & Tyagi, A. (2010), Ed. New Paradigms in Business and Management, VCOBAM Conference proceedings (online), ISSN 1793-9992, 2(1). 135 pages.
- Gullett, E. (2010). Citigroup and the Global Financial Crisis: Overcoming Transitional Challenges (AA-2010-007). U21Global Mini-Cases. McGraw-Hill Primis online. Available at http://www.primisonline.com/u21
For a list of full publications, please click here.
- Member, Organization Development Network
- Member, International Leadership Association
- Member, Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE)
Select Professional Services
- Reviewer for the Eastern Academy of Management - International Conference on Managing in a Global Economy XIV: Global Web of Knowledge, Bangalore, India, June 26-30, 2011.
- Editorial Review Board Member for the International Journal of Communications and Information Technology Education (IJICTE) Jan 2011; 3 year appointment.
- General Chair, Second Virtual Conference on Business and Management, scheduled for (October 26-27, 2010).
- Co- Chair, First Virtual Conference on Business and Management (September 22-23, 2009).
- Reviewer for the Eastern Academy of Management Conference "Managing in a Global Economy XIII", Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 21-25, 2009.